I’m thinking of creating an iPhone App that would be for a headache diary. You could track food intake, meds, episodes of headaches with intensities, etc. Would an iPhone app be of more use than a paper one?? Anyone interested?

Categories: Headaches

Artin

I'm a 20-something full time geek, part time student and photographer with a life partner, dog, house, and the two cars. I also have an ice pick in my left temple every day.

7 Comments

trine · August 15, 2008 at 1:28 PM

I’m in!

Great excuse for buying an iPhone, by the way.

Princess Steph · August 19, 2008 at 11:11 AM

I’m in too for my blackberry. I would actually love an app for Facebook. There are a few of us that are chatting about having one that could be a bellweather for other sufferers. I use my status on facebook to alert others when I am not well and others appreciate the warning. Good luck!

Artin · August 26, 2008 at 7:59 AM

Cool; I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback about this. I’m not sure how quickly I’ll be able to get to it since school is starting again. I’ll keep everyone up to date! I just signed up on Facebook as well to see what their apps would take to write.

clem · December 12, 2008 at 4:37 PM

I would love a migraine diary for my ipod touch.
anything to get me to compile the thing….

stacy · February 15, 2009 at 9:18 PM

I think this is a great idea.. although do you think so that it could help the most amount of people you could make it about generic pain? This way everyone with pain, whether it is back pain, migraines, fibromyalgia, etc could use it.
Otherwise, in the mean time, there is a free app in the app store called “Care Connection,” that lets you track some health information.

Tania · June 17, 2009 at 8:50 AM

I have seen a couple apps for iphone, neither one fit the standard of what my Doctor at Mayo Clinic wants me to write in my diary. If you are interested, when you get to it let me know. I will send you a list of what he expects to see in my writing based on the book/diary he gave me or are too plain. A little face with levels of pain seems to be the most helpful tool in that booklet so far for me since I am visual!
Great idea, since I do not see any decent apps out there for this, jump to it before it is too late! If you need help with copywrites, etc, I can put you in touch with a company I know about.

Artin · January 6, 2010 at 8:18 PM

I just posted my migraine diary application into iTunes last week. If you’re interested in downloading it (it’s free!) go to http://www.networkzllc.net/migraine-diary