I was tagged by Diana over at Somebody Heal Me to participate in a fun challenge to present seven interesting or unique facts about myself. A meme, by the way, is a term referring to the type of “viral” way this gets out; I’ll link to more blogs and ask them to link to more etc etc. Google Internet Meme and you’ll see what it’s about.
- I like to knit and crochet. I, however, refuse to make cutsie stuff like dish soap bottle dresses.
- My Step-Uncle is the drummer in a heavy metal band called Machine Head.
- Photography is my main passion in life. I don’t seem to have enough time to do it but I fit it in when I need it for balance.
- I am a pyro and I just recently realized I think I inherited that trait from my mother.
- I played the clarinet and bass clarinet in Middle School and quit in seventh grade. I regret not switching to choir because I’ve always wanted vocal lessons.
- School is something I’ll always be attending or teaching. I always must be learning something new.
- I used to sleep walk when I was a kid. I’d wake up and find myself somewhere in my parents’ house where I shouldn’t be. My mom would tell me stories about me having full conversations with her that I don’t remember. Creepy.
I’d put the full seven links but Diane got a lot of the blogs I already read.Â If you’re interested, ping back and I’ll update the list 🙂