This Wednesday marks two full years of me
complaining about discussing my headaches and my life that revolves around them. It’s crazy that it’s only been two years since it seems like I’ve been actively involved in blogging longer than that. Honestly, this is the first thing I’ve kept on doing longer than a month before some other shiny metal thing grabs my attention.
I wanted to review a little of what’s happened to me in the past two years. Maybe not so much for your sake, but as a tool for me to reflect. That sounds sappy but why have a journal if you never reread it, right?
- Topamax hurt me more than helped me.
- I finally got out of my deadend job; 4 employers total in the past two years since leaving the hell hole.
- I got my bachelor’s degree and now I’m going back for my master’s.
- Coffee is a drug and I’m a pusher.
- I’ve had raw sewage dumped all over me.
- Stomach acid sucks big time.
- Losing weight also sucks big time.
- I’m more scared about losing my vision than being in pain all day.
- Verapamil made me fatter.
- Hawaii is awesome.
- Podcasts are fun but take a lot of effort to do them.
- Aging parents frighten me.
I’ve learned and experienced much more past these twelve items. I never wanted my head pain to define who I was or to change how I interact with the world. The truth is, I am the headache pain and it’s me. I’m just glad I have a place to bitch and whine about it! 😉